I’m Farva Jafri, a serial entrepreneur with a passion for solving problems by building businesses
Farva Jafri has core competencies in specialty finance, prefab/container affordable housing, smart technology, healthcare and FinTech. She started her career in non-profits and eventually built the world’s first two-sided marketplace for health data and analytics. She then built several legal funding companies and helped acquire medical lien businesses. Through her expertise, Farva has served as a resource for published papers in healthcare and specialty finance. Farva is now focused on providing affordable housing through prefabricated and container homes worldwide.
FARVA JAFRI’S EDUCATION:
2013 – 2015
- Masters of Business Administration
- Concentration: International Business and Corporate Governance
- Activities: New student orientation
2012 – 2015
- Juris Doctorate
- Concentration: Intellectual Property
- Activities: Middle Eastern Law Students Association Asian Law Students Association
2010 – 2012
- Masters of Public Health
- Concentration: Maternal and Child Health
- Activities: Tuberculosis research in Spain Information Technology Services
2005 – 2009
- Bachelor of Arts
- Concentration: Religious Studies
- Activities: Editor of Aftab Information Technology Services
The Personal Website Of
With over a decade of experience, I understand the ins and outs of the legal world and can help individuals navigate the complicated waters of pre-settlement funding, Social Security Disability, and structured settlements. As a consultant and an advocate, I’m on your side.
Visit my personal website to learn more about me.